At Practice Empathy™, we believe that kindness and compassion are behaviors that must be reinforced and that if we make a concerted daily effort to practice the simpler acts of empathy, we can spark the change that we wish to see in the world.
- Tap your brake to allow that car to merge in front of you.
- Return your shopping cart to the shopping cart corral.
- Re-rack your weights at the gym.
- Plant a tree.
- Buy an ice cream cone for someone unlike you.
- Don’t reheat leftover fish at work.
- Ask questions.
- Listen to the opposition.
- Learn the facts (and then form your opinion).
- Park within the lines.
- Always (ALWAYS!) bring dessert home for the babysitter.
And hey, to accelerate your efforts to spread the word about practicing empathy, why not grab a t-shirt for you and your friends? Or a canvas print. Or a super cozy Sherpa Fleece Blanket with hemmed edges.
It's time to tell the world where you stand...